The region’s universities and universities of applied sciences play a major role in supplying the next generation of academics for ChemDelta Bavaria member companies. There’s a lot on offer: numerous academic institutes – with which several companies keep a close contact – within a radius of some 100 kilometers. The map (on the right) gives a good overview of the institutes.
The Bildungsakademie Inn-Salzach located in Burgkirchen is the central educational institution in the Industrial Park Werk GENDORF. As a non-profit subsidiary of InfraServ Gendorf the training academy offers vocational and advanced training with highest quality. This involves both the practical and future-oriented training of qualified young people on behalf of and for the needs of the Industrial Park Werk GENDORF and external companies. Additionally the training academy offers a wide range of seminars and training courses for professionals and executives. Last but not least the training academy owns a vocational school for training as a technical IT assistant.
What´s on offer:
- apprenticeship in chemistry, electrical, metal, commercial, security, IT
- vocational school for training as a technical IT assistant
- extra-occupational trainings and secondary educations
- Seminars and courses for professionals and managers
Established by Wacker Chemie AG in 1969, the Burghausen Vocational Training Center (Berufsbildungswerk Burghausen, BBiW) is a public foundation under private law. The building incorporates a 9,700-m² training center and a dormitory with 76 single rooms. Some 40 full-time instructors train around 600 young students. At BBiW, the trainees are not all trained for WACKER, but for over 40 business partners from the region, too. These include ChemDelta Bavaria member companies OMV Deutschland GmbH and Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG.
What’s on Offer:
- The BBiW offers various courses in chemical, metal industry, electrical and business professions.
- In collaboration with specialist universities of cooperative education, BBiW also offers practical Bachelor courses in business and business IT, industrial engineering and electrical and process engineering. Quarterly practical sessions demonstrate how the theoretical know-how relates to practical solutions in the company.
- BBiW also offers continuous up-dating of knowledge. The program encompasses a diverse range of advanced training courses for chemical, technical and business professions.
AlzChem AG offers around 40 apprenticeships each year at the CHEMICAL PARK TROSTBERG . AlzChem provides training in the scientific, technical and commercial fields. Those AlzChem trainees who reach an appropriate standard will receive the support to enable them to study up to university level. AlzChem AG also offers internships, trial apprenticeships and work-study programs, as well as help preparing for diploma, bachelor's and master degrees.